Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 18, 2008

On The 7th Day Before Christmas . . .

My mommy got for me, a cool new Moo Cow car seat!



Sooo, I'm a little obsessed with cows, we all already knew this! I have cows in my kitchen, my dogs name is Jersey (after a type of cow), so it is to be expected that when I found out Britax made a cowprint car seat Hailey HAD to have it, no matter the cost (oh, and there was cost!!) But, I justified it, you see Britax makes the most highly rated car seats, and Hailey is our most prized possession -- and what was that you say?? it comes in cow print?? talk about a great added bonus!! And thanks to Auntie Lisa, Great Aunties Linda and Tracey and Boompa & Grandma for their generous Hailey car seat donations for Christmas it didn't cost me a penny =) Talk about a bargain! And obviously, from the pix Hailey finds it to be quite comfortable!!

And yes, she just so happens to be wearing a little cow print fleece with ears -- did I mention I like cows??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This poor kid is getting so conditioned to be a Hokie you might as well register her for Bovine Husbandry classes starting in August, 2026. Karl needs to counter with a carseat cover that has bottles of beer and books on it if Hailey is ever to have a chance to go to school where you don't have to feed the curriculum - say Wake, UVA, or Holy Cross! Just plain beer will suffice for U of F, of course. Go Deacs (this weekend)and Hoos and 'Saders the rest of the year!

Allison Ashinhurst said...

That is the cutest car seat....and EVEN cuter child IN the car seat! She is absolutely precious sleeping in her new, cow carseat!! Love it!!