So Karl and I had an interesting conversation earlier today that went a little something like this -- "there's a good chance with the way things are going that Wake Forest and Virginia Tech could be playing against one another for the ACC Championship in Tampa on December 6" ... a game, might I add, I may actually be able to attend since my dad gets tickets every year and I was contemplating a trip to Florida in early December while Karl goes to the field for two weeks. WELL, that conversation was a little premature, as both the Demon Deacons and the Hokies managed to CHOKE today ... loosing to Maryland and Boston College respectively. The ACC has managed to make itself the laughing stock of college football this season, outstanding! Atleast Hailey and daddy looked cute pre-game.
Pengertian Bibliografis
2 years ago

1 comment:
Cutest little hokie ever:-)
Post a Comment