So I can't take "credit" for this idea ... I stole it from a friend of my sister :) But it is a great idea ... well it was until I realized just how much work it would take. I bought the climber used for $20 on Craigslist, good deal considering a new climber runs about $100. Problem was it was an outdoor toy and I wanted an indoor toy ... I had to scrub it with bleach, kill all insects that had made the inside of the toy home (eww!) and then repaint it b/c it was so worn from the sun. The pool I already had .. it too had to be scrubed and bleached due to it being left out in the back yard for the past few months... and the balls have been in desperate need of a home for sometime now. In the end the smiles that I got from my climbing monkey made it all worth my while :)




She is however still climbing on my ottoman ...

She is however still climbing on my ottoman ...

2 comments:
Well, the dog is on the couch...it's only fair she is on the ottoman! Sometimes there are so many canines and felines on our couch, that the humans are forced to sit on the floor in front of said couch. That only flys during the summer though...floor is too cold in winter!
what a great idea!! jake is climbing everywhere, too! i bet she loves her new toy!! Way to go Mom!! :-)
Post a Comment