So my mother is always complaining that I don't dress Hailey like a little girl. I beg to differ, in fact I don't think she could possibly own any more pink! But since Nonni wants to see her in dresses and skirts here are some pictures to prove, I do on occasion dress her up like a little girl!
Now, in my defense, have you tried to crawl around on your hands and knees in a skirt & tights? So Nonni I promise, as the walking progresses and becomes more of a permanent mode of transportation I will begin putting Hailey in dresses and skirts more often!
On an aside -- I happened to come across these pictures that I accidentally pulled off of Nonni's camera when she was visiting -- at least I dress my child from this century, can you do something about your crazy husband please??
Just kidding Papa -- I couldn't be more excited for Hailey to have such a fun loving and interesting Papa!! Between "Papa the Pirate" and Boompa's monkeys from Jambowanga Hailey will no doubt have an fun and interesting childhood ;)
Pengertian Bibliografis
2 years ago

1 comment:
I know its not easy for the wee Hailey bug to crawl in a dress, but like you said she is up and running now so maybe she will wear more little sun dresses this summer:-)As for the crazy Pirate Papa not much I can do about that, he's obsessed. It does make for an interesting life though. Now what's with the monkeys John:-)Talk about fun grandpa's!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment